Posted on December 12 2017
A Week in Winter
Finding the perfect outfit for the day ahead can be especially challenging during the winter months. Luckily for you, we have put together five outfits featuring pieces from the newest Jennifer Anne Petite Collection . With these five stunning combinations, you are bound to stay both chic and warm throughout the chilly work days.
Make sure you start off the week right with a stylish dress like the petite taupe cream coloured Bronte Button Front Dress made from a wonderful metallic thread boucle fabric. Team it with a beige melange coloured coat, gold jewellery, and black shoes.
- Dress - Jennifer Anne Petite Taupe Cream Bronte Button Front Dress
- Coat - By Malene Birger Gritt Double-breasted Plaid Brushed-felt Coat
- Shoes - Christian Louboutin Iriza 100 Patent-leather pumps
- Earrings - Carolina Bucci Florentine 18-karat gold earrings
- Watch - Larsson & Jennings Lugano gold-plated watch
Pair the petite Pym Sweater, Smith Merino Wool Trousers, and the Brookner Merino Wool Blazer, and pumps, all in navy, for a daring monochromatic look. The wool is a fabulous 100% superfine Merino wool woven in Yorkshire by Joseph H Clissold, an absolute treasure of a firm that has been producing cloth for over a hundred years.
- Sweater – Jennifer Anne Petite Navy Pym Sweater
- Trousers – Jennifer Anne Petite Navy Smith Merino Wool Trousers
- Blazer – Jennifer Anne Petite Navy Brookner Merino Wool Blazer
- Shoes – Gianvito Rossi 85 suede pumps
To get you through Wednesday, style the vibrant blue Carter High Neck Top, the Lada Cotton Sateen Skirt in beige (from the previous collection), a wool coat, and black flats. The top with hits high neck and long sleeves is just perfect for the winter months and pairs beautifully with the chic A-line skirt. The shape of the skirt will accentuate your waist and is a really flattering look for the petite woman.
- Top – Jennifer Anne Petite Blue Carter High Neck Top
- Skirt – Jennifer Anne Petite Beige Lada Cotton Sateen Skirt
- Shoes – Gucci Jordaan Horsebit-detailed Leather Loafers
- Coat – Balenciaga Double-breasted Checked Wool-blend Coat
To get you energised for Thursday, try the Carter High Neck Top in fuschia with the elegant and crisp Smith Merino Wool Trousers in grey. Complete your outfit with a black wool coat and grey heels. The warmth of the fuschia will keep away any winter chills!
- Top – Jennifer Anne Petite Fuschia Carter High Neck Top
- Trousers – Jennifer Anne Petite Grey Smith Merino Wool Trousers
- Coat – Chloé Iconic Piped Wool Coat
- Shoes – Jimmy Choo Romy 100 Suede Pumps
To end the week on a high, style the Winterson Sweater Dress in black, with a colourful coat and black loafers. Switch to some show-stopping stilettos in the evening and you’re ready to dance the night away! This dress is so easy to wear and will compliment your petite figure,
- Dress – Jennifer Anne Petite Black Winterson Sweater Dress
- Coat – MaxMara Camel Hair Coat
- Loafers – Nicholas Kirkwood Casati Embelished Satin Loafers
- Stilletos – Alaïa Bombe Studded Velvet Sandals
Don't forget that all our range is designed and made in the UK. Not only can you look smart and sophisticated when wearing Jennifer Anne clothes, you are also helping to support the wonderful craftmanship that we are lucky enough to still have in this country.