Posted on July 08 2020
We launched our Third Anniversary Competition earlier this year and asked customers to send in pictures of themselves wearing a style from our Jennifer Anne Petite Collection.
I am delighted to announce the winner of our Third Anniversary £200 voucher, Elizabeth Matthews. You can see the picture Elizabeth sent in - our Persephone Silk Crepe de Chine Pocket Shirt in cobalt blue looks absolutely fabulous on her.
I thought it would be interesting for you to learn a little more about Elizabeth and her thoughts on our three year old (!) petite brand. It is always so good to hear from customers and I was really touched by Elizabeth's answers to the questions I sent to her.
- What height are you? 5'1
- How would you describe your dress style? I love classic, versatile pieces that are well made and well fitting (for a petite frame). It's so challenging searching for workplace wardrobe pieces that fit, and still look stylish and polished. Jennifer Anne hits the mark!
- What is your job? Currently, I'm working in Clinical Research - there is a great deal of client facing work involved, so having a well-fitting, professional wardrobe is key.
- Where did you grow up and where do you live? Mostly I grew up in Boston and now I live in New York - but I've lived in Florence, Budapest, London and Paris.
- Which is your favourite Jennifer Anne piece? My favourite piece is the Persephone blouse in cobalt blue. Firstly, the color is so rich and beautiful, yet neutral so the top goes with anything. It is an amazingly well fitting top. The 3/4 sleeves and lightweight fabric make it seasonless. Not to mention, it can be easily dressed up, or worn casually with jeans. I will also say that the top looks great on Zoom (when conducting online meetings)! I've received so many compliments on this top.
- It was so great to hear from Elizabeth how pleased she is with her Jennifer Anne clothes and we congratulate her on winning the £200 voucher. I would like to say thank you too to all our customers who sent in pictures and for their lovely comments.